Monday, November 14, 2011

Just Received My ACT Scores!


GOOD NEWS!! I got my old ACT score back! Last March after I got back from Italy (so about 2 and a half weeks after the initial MTV filming, with the sledding and bowling alley and such) I took the ACT like all 11th grade students do. My score unfortunately dropped four points from the 27 composite I'd gotten in Spring of my Sophomore year. I was absolutely crushed, especially because I know I could do better if my school district gave me an IEP like my neurologist 'prescribed'. So after some time and more drugs, I tried again  and here is my result! I'm so excited! :D

I know this still isn't so stellar. I mean, the English score is ONE POINT AWAY FROM PERFECT! But Science (the LAST test of the day, so I was kind of out of it...) could definitely use improvement.

Oh well, let's just hope it's enough for Baldwin-Wallace College!

4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping....

    For me...my math and science were strong...but my english was marginal (but, its the only human language I know.) In fact, the university recommended I take remedial english...except I got exempted from having to do so, because I was in a structured program (Engineering) that wouldn't accomodate the additional course. Finally got around to squeezing in a summer class between junior and senior year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Dreamer
    nice! my brother is the same way: math & science are his good subjects while i can make an A-worthy essay on a subject i know nothing about lol. engineering? that's awesome! once again, same for my younger brother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie!! One point from perfect in English is amazing! A job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @REM Runner
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete