Thursday, March 17, 2011

The ACT *shudders*

While I know I really should tell you all about Italy... I don't want to. It was awesome, sure, but I was soooo tired the entire time and there were a bunch of bad cat-attacks and arguments with the chaperones and that zombie-like-stage where I'm "awake" but "asleep"? Yeah, despite it all, there was a lot I kind of don't want to blog about for the whole world to have in their memory bank forever, so let's leave it at 'I learned a lot and had tons of fun', k?

Today was Day 3, of standardized testing for the Juniors. If you can't figure this one out on your own, narcolepsy + timed examinations = not a good combination. Tuesday was the worst with the ACT+writing on the schedule. I know my score is gonna suck. I did NOT want to take it again. I mean, this is my SIXTH ACT, the first being in 6th grade. My last one I took in early February and my score dropped a point. That's like a knife through the heart when my goal was a 29! Knowing that the ACT, something that has been so important to me since elementary school, is affected by this... it's seriously the worst feeling in the world.

So there's why I'm not up to sharing my latest happenings. They have me wondering what the hell is left that's normal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment