Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whoops

So I haven't posted in a while but this is only because I just recently got home from Winter Break in Italy on Sunday! Yeah, it definitely is an amazing way to spend your break from school, especially considering I got to celebrate my 17th birthday in Florence! It feels great to be this old :) nearly an adult yet still naive enough to get away with stuff ;D

Narcolepsy Update: I actually started medication on February 28th and have been trying to make it work ever since. I think I'm less tired, I don't know. My Dr. claims that he thinks Xyrem would help me too. In case you don't know, Xyrem is the legal prescription dosage of GHB, a.k.a. the date rape drug. Needless to say, I do NOT want to go on that stuff! But my mom and my neurologist keep going on and on about the benefits of Xyrem. Excuse me if it doesn't seem worth a full night's sleep to risk G-d knows what that drug does to me. I sure hope things work out in my favor, especially since I can't drive...

That one sure hurts the most. I love my car, my license, my freedom, blaring my stereo as I drive home from the gym or a party late at night in the summer, etc. Now my mom drives my car (although while i was gone she basically broke it for good *sniffles*), I have to rely on my parents and friends to drive me, and I have no idea when I'll be allowed behind the wheel again. This medicine better start working for real awfully soon.

College presentation in speech today... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment