Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wide Awake and Dreaming by Julie Flygare


I can't believe it's finally here! On December 15th, 2012, Narcaplexy advocate and REM Runner blogger Julie Flygare's memoir, Wide Awake and Dreaming, will "hit the shelves" of Amazon.com. Check out her website, www.julieflygare.com, for more information on and a few excerpts from her book.

I'm so incredibly happy for Julie and proud of all the things she has done for herself and for the entire narcolepsy community. I feel like I owe her so much for being one of the strong few to find her voice and make sure it is heard loud and clear, for the benefit of everyone living with this sleep disorder and those that have yet to be diagnosed. She is a fantastic role model, and I'm always proud to call her my friend!

Be sure to check out this book; I PROMISE it will be well worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment