Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Good News

So if you've read my previous posts, you know that I was doing really poorly at my first university. I took a break last fall so I could start taking Xyrem and then transferred to the University of Toledo for a fresh re-start close to home. 
The semester is just about over, and I've already received a final grade for 1 of my 4 classes...


I got an A- in my Philosophy course! Of the four classes I took, this was the one I was most concerned about (the work load was the heaviest). 

I still have to finish finals this week to get the rest of my grades in, but even this one grade shows how much I have improved academically since I started taking Xyrem :) I can't believe that I'm actually excited to look at my final grades, instead of dreading it like I did when I was struggling through school.

No comments:

Post a Comment